A certified electrical laboratory owned by PiterEnergoMash conducts various kinds of electrical measuring, testing and commissioning regulations. It also provides a full range of high-voltage testing of power supply network equipment with voltage up to 110 kV (including issuing of protocols).
Types of electrical measurements, carried out by our company:
- Acceptance testing carried out at the completion of new equipment mounting;
- Preventive electrical measuring, carried out in order to prevent malfunctions and to test the equipment for compliance with regulations and documentation;
- A safety earthing parameter check-out;
- Insulation of electrical wiring and equipment check-out;
- Testing of automatic protection systems;
- Periodic tests and measurements.